The withdrawal function is to transfer the crypto assets from BIT accounts to other platforms or wallet addresses.
1. Enter BIT website, click [Assets] on the top right corner of the page, and select [Unified Account] to access.
2. Click the [ Withdraw ] button on the right hand side on the banner to enter the withdrawal page.
You can also switch to the account you want to withdraw from on the asset page, select the corresponding cryptocurrency, and click the [Withdraw] button on the right to enter the corresponding withdrawal page.
3. For example choose to withdraw the USDT, after that, choose the preferred network to withdraw, fill in the withdrawal address and amount, then click [Withdraw].
5. After clicking [Withdraw], a security window will pop out. Enter the corresponding information, including identity verification code and fund password etc, and click [submit].
- Before your first withdrawal, you need to complete the identity verification, bound your mobile phone or set up Google authenticator, and set the fund password on Bit.com.
- Before processing your withdrawal, please check if the asset and corresponding mainnet are identical to the withdrawal address. Withdrawing to the wrong address or Network may cause the permanent loss of the asset.
- There is a minimum withdrawal amount limit for every asset. Withdrawals less than the specified amount will not be processed (Please check from Specific limit)
- You need to pay the transfer fees of the blockchain network for each withdrawal. Bit.com charges different withdrawal fees for different cryptocurrencies. Please refer to Withdrawal Fees Table.
- In order to ensure your account safety, withdrawal is prohibited within 24 hours after any change in the security settings(such as changing the login password).