1. Enter BIT website, click [Assets] on the top right corner of the page, and select [Unified Account] to access.
2. Click the [Deposit] button on the right-hand side of the banner to enter the deposit page.
3. On the deposit page, please select Token and the network that you would like to deposit to.
4. After confirming the above information, click the [COPY] button below the address or scan the QR code to obtain the deposit address to complete.
5. Once the deposit is completed, you can check the latest account balance on the top side of [Assets] page.
- Please do not deposit non-designated assets. The deposit process cannot be completed and it may lead to loss of your assets.
- The deposit will be credit in your account after block confirmations reach certain amount.
- There is a minimum deposit amount for each cryptocurrency. Deposits of less than the specified amount will not be credited (Please check from Specific limit）
- For some assets (such as USDT), you need to choose the mainnet manually. Please choose the same mainnet from the account transferred. Otherwise, those assets may NOT BE RETRIEVED.