When you deposit/withdraw by wire transfer, you need to link a bank account first. Here is the process:
1. Issuing Bank Information
You can check the issuing bank information in the account details of the bank application, as shown in the following example:
Note: If you have not found the relevant information of the issuing bank, you can quickly check through IBAN or SWIFT Code. In addition, you can also consult the bank App customer service or contact the bank customer manager.
2. Fill in Bank Statement Information
Address information and billing documents need to meet the following criteria:
- The bank account must be owned by the person, as shown in the picture ❶
- The address information you fill in must be consistent with the bill, as shown below ❷
- You need to upload the bills within three months, as shown in the picture below ❸
- USD bank account needs to be shown in the bill, as shown below❹❺
If you have linked but failed, click here to view the solution.