To provide better service, BIT is going to delist all USDT perpetual contracts at 7:30 UTC on Oct 28, 2022, and will list USD perpetual instead. We recommend that you close all USDT perpetual open positions before trading service stops to avoid auto-liquidation of your positions.
- Please close all your USDT perpetual open positions at BIT and cancel USDT perpetual open orders before the delisting.
- If you have open orders for USDT perpetual contracts when USDT perpetual contracts are delisted, the system will automatically cancel them for you.
- If you still have open positions of USDT perpetual after the delisting, the positions will be automatically closed or settled. The system will adopt USDT-M futures settlement price at 8:00 UTC on the day of delisting as closing price.
- Under the borrow mode of the UM account, you could open positions of USD margined futures with USDT as collateral.
- If you have any questions, please contact BIT online customer service, we provide 7*24 hours online service.
Due to the extremely volatile price of cryptocurrencies and the risks associated with trading, please make sure you understand the risks associated with trading cryptocurrencies and use caution. BIT is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thank you for your support!
The BIT Team
Oct 25, 2022
Find us on