Due to activating the custodian solution, withdrawals only interact with ClearLoop™ accounts, except for on-chain transfer or other BIT users transfer. Make withdrawals via Unlock action on Copper.
Due to withdrawable amount being changed by positions market value, confirming real-time withdrawable amount on BIT before withdrawing is recommended:
Withdrawal amount is required within limitation. Unlock action initiates withdrawal on Copper:
- Select your ClearLoop™ account connected to BIT exchange
- Select the asset that you would like to withdraw and click [Unlock].
- Unlocking assets from the connected ClearLoop™ account to other Copper account.
- BIT account removes assets automatically on Assets Page. Withdrawals can be viewed by [Assets History].
For sub-account withdrawals, assets are required to be transferred into the main account manually, then withdrawn by the main account.
5. Withdrawals list on Assets History.