Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) has been listed on BIT’s spot market with VOLT/USDT and trading/deposit was opened on Dec. 3, 2022, at 10 PM UTC. BIT is hosting a deposit and trade competition with lucrative rewards to celebrate the listing. Come and enter now!
- Campaign period: Jan. 13 to Jan. 26, 2022 (UTC)
- Eligible trading pair: VOLT/USDT in spot
Competition 1: Deposit to share $2,000 worth of $VOLT
|Top 1||100 USD worth of $VOLT|
|Top 2||50 USD worth of $VOLT|
|Top 3||30 USD worth of $VOLT|
|Top 4-10||20 USD worth of $VOLT each|
|Users with net deposit amount ≥ 100 USD worth of $VOLT||Share the remaining $1,680 USD according to their net deposit share|
*Personal reward =$1,680 USD ($VOLT)* Personal net deposit amount (net deposit amount ≥ 100 USD of $VOLT) / Total net deposit amount
Competition 2: Trade to share $3,000 worth of $VOLT
|Top 1||150 USD worth of $VOLT|
|Top 2||100 USD worth of $VOLT|
|Top 3||80 USD worth of $VOLT|
|Top 4-10||30 USD worth of $VOLT each|
|Users with trading volume amount ≥ 500 USD||Share the remaining $2,460 USD according to their trading volume share|
*Personal reward =$2,460 USD ($VOLT)* Personal trading volume (Users whose trading volume ≥500 USD/Total trading volume)
Entries for this campaign are limited. Click here to register.
Terms and Conditions:
- All winners will be notified via email within 3 working days after the competition ends.
- Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the competition ends.
- If you do not have a BIT account, click here to sign up. If you haven't completed KYC verification yet, click here to verify.
- Users must pass KYC 2 to be eligible for the rewards.
- Only Unified Margin account users are eligible for the rewards. Click here to check how to upgrade to Unified Margin mode.
- BIT institutional users and sub-accounts are not eligible for this campaign.
- If any cheating behaviour is detected during the campaign period, BIT is entitled to review and disqualify the rewards
- BIT reserves all rights to this campaign, including the right to make changes, interpretations, and terminations at any time and without prior notice.