How to use TON as default asset to deduct trading fees and enjoy 10% trading fee discount
You can enjoy a 10% discount on spot trading, futures trading and options trading fees. If you are a VIP user, you can get a higher fee discount.
Here are the steps to pay for fees with TON and get a 10% discount on trading fees.
You need to maintain a minimum of 10 TON in your balance. Once you have enough TON in your account, you will need to select enable [Deduct with TON] in your account settings.
Alternatively, you can enable it from the trading fee rate table page.
And select the fee level on the trading page and activate 【Deduct with TON】.
Enable TON Deduction & Enjoy 10% Off Now!
- If the USDT price/TON price ratio of the trading asset is less than 0.00000001, the system will not support the TON deduction fee discount. When the conversion ratio is greater than 0.00000001, you can use TON to deduct the service fee discount.
- If the trading fee to be charged is in USDT, it will be converted according to the exchange rate of USDT and TON in the market, and the latest USDT/TON market price will be taken.
- When your account has insufficient TON assets to deduct the trading fee, it will be paid in full according to the original method.
- Only when the TON balance in your account is greater than 10 TON, the TON fee deduction will be triggered.
- TON deduction fee is disabled by default, you need to manually enable it according to the above steps.
- Currently, the handling fee for option delivery does not support TON deduction.
- If you are a TON staking user, you can even enjoy VIP transaction rates!
- When you place an order, it will record the trading fee preferred selection TON as trading deduction fee. If you change the preferred selection after placing the order, the existing pending order will still be deducted from the preferred selection TON when the order was placed.
- The sub-account can independently set the TON deduction fee option, which is not affected by the main account.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the conversion logic of TON market value?
If the trading fee to be charged is ETH, it will be converted according to the conversion ratio of ETH and TON in the market, and the latest market price of ETH/USDT and TON/USDT will be taken.
Exchange ratio of ETH/TON = (ETH/USDT) latest market price / (TON/USDT) latest market price
2. When the trading fee to be charged is TON itself, how will it be settled?
If the trading fee to be charged is TON, when the "TON deduction fee" is turned on and the TON assets balance is sufficient, the corresponding discount will be enjoyed. When closed, 100% of the TON transaction fee will be charged.
3. I have enabled TON to deduct the trading fee, but if the TON is insufficient, how will my transaction be settled?
When the TON is insufficient, the trading fee will be charged according to the standard rate.
4. Can TON be deducted from other handling fees?
No, this offer only deduct for chargeable trading fee deduction.